What has changed?
- # 1 Contract terms list. The list of contract terms has been updated to match our latest design. We have added the option to select your “default” (standard) contract term in this step. The contract terms have also been moved into the Marketplace instead of being under the Marketplace in the side navigation.
- # 2 Contract terms form. New step by step form for the contract terms setup, some things have been removed, others hidden when not relevant. Simple / advanced commission setup, health checks and everything in one place (instead of multiple tabs where you have to save before you switch between them)
- # 3 Advanced commission. In advanced commission you can select ticket categories you want to override, (we have added bunch of on hover explanations to help guide the user and prevent confusion between price categories and ticket categories). We kept the ability to add extra & product commission groups.
- # 4 Price preview. You can now instantly preview the prices from the selection list by clicking the collapse button (appears once you select the product). In the old editor you had to save your commission, switch between tabs and select the product you want to preview from a dropdown list.
- # 5 Other product types. We have kept the ability to add other product types, accommodation, car rentals & transport. Their steps only appear if you own such products.
- # 6 Marketplace navigation. We have removed the bulky tabs in the old marketplace and added the sidebar navigation instead. The old contract related tabs are now under the “My contracts” step. We also added the contract term used in the contract to the list with a clickable link directly to it.
- # 7 Supplier info. We removed the old “Suppliers” link from the side nav. Now you can access your suppliers contact details from the discover page by opening their profile and clicking the “Contact” tab. (This is only visible if you have had a contract with them where they are the supplier)
- # 8 Commission groups. We felt the commission groups would just complicate things if they were in the marketplace sidebar, so we moved them under the general settings page.