- We changed the UI of Payment Providers in the hope of making it more simple for vendors to select and add a payment provider.
- We know that vendors get confused on different type of payment providers.
What has changed?
- We do not show empty list of providers for new vendor - we immediately jump to adding a new provider
- We added AVO tracking event to better know which payment providers users try to setup
- We refreshed UI design (headers, backgrounds, etc) to a new style
- We now only list 3 top payment providers in each country and provide a drop box for the rest of them.
- For Payment Providers that have more than one version (e.g. Borgun with Token,Gateway and Payment Page) we have moved that to tabs instead of multiple options each with a test one as well.
- We have moved the Test Page to a link as most companies do not use this.
- wo things are upcoming for Payment Providers.
- First is adding space for more information in the overview screen, we see that some vendors are confused on what a payment provider is.
- Second is making it so that adding the payment provider to a booking channel will be within the steps. Looking through support conversations we see that's a driver of conversations where a vendor has added the payment provider and is confused on why it's not showing up on their widget's.
Feedback already received.
- Having suggesting a payment provider collect the information automatically instead of creating a ticket in support.